1.11.2010

January update

When I was first a freelancer (between 1999-2006), I was living in Montreal West. I was isolated and lonely, and even the simplest errand involved getting in my car and driving. I was miserable. That's why I accepted the full-time job at 90 degrés.

Now that I've returned to freelancing, I feel more free and less harried. My days are varied and most shops I need are a short walk away. There are numerous cafés for me to choose from should I need a change of scenery - there's even a co-working space nearby. Also, I have wonderful friends in the neighbourhood who work from home too.

It's a whole different experience. And there's been plenty of movement:
I may have even cracked Chapter 7, dammit! So all is well friends. I'll keep you posted when more interesting stuff develops.

1 comment:

Curious Traveller said...

Love, love, love it. Keep going.