8.20.2008

Girlicious

Before reading anything, watch the video for "Like me" by Girlicious first.

If you can make it back from the bathroom - if your legs aren't too weakened by persistent retching - come back for my comments.

Did you get yourself a glass of water for that raw throat? Go ahead. I'll wait.

This video is the most atrocious footage I've ever seen in my life. Worse than the Pussycat Dolls. Worse than a Rob Schneider movie. Worse than those new Bell ads. The crotch-grabbing. The clothes. The gratuitous grinding, moaning and booty shakes. I would like to refer to it "music" but I wouldn't want to offend other artists by classing this tripe in the same category.

I would rather listen to a John Tesh album than have to sit through that trash again.

I think I feel a dry heave coming on...

6 comments:

Steve said...

4 Christinas Aguilera* are better than 1!

*I'm sure that's the correct plural, like Quentins Tarantino.

ad said...

Wordsmith!

AJ Kandy said...

I think the proper Latin would be Aguilerae...

ad said...

Madonnae?

Tha Connoisseur said...

Ohhh do NOT even get me started on that Girlpukish shit...PLEASE!! It is so funny that you mentioned them, because I have something on them saved up for one of my Monday Madness slots! Stay tuned...

ad said...

I was hoping for some Monday Madness - I'm not West Indian enough to give Girlicious their due...