6.18.2009

Yoga injuries, loving a kapha and making a necktie smile

Some random facts to underline my progress thus far:
  • I have yoga callouses on the inside edge of many fingers.
  • I had a meditation injury (tweaked sciatic nerve thanks to a badly placed wooden block).
  • Top three things I see every day: my feet, my hands, my cleavage.
  • Invite yogis to your house. They're fun AND they clean up. My whole class came over for a potluck last night and I couldn't pull the tea towels out of their eager hands. If they had stayed any longer, they probably would have tucked me in and sang me a lullaby too, the darlings.
  • As I have a pitta constitution, I would probably be happiest with a kapha-dosha man. That means I'm looking for a man of larger proportions, with thick smooth skin, and rich wavy hair. He must also be calm in thought and speech, have an element of steadiness to his step, and have serenity in his smile. Apparently he will be a long, heavy sleeper too. So a mix of Danny Devito, the Dalai Lama and Sleeping Beauty? Good thing I like a man with a belly.
  • And finally, walking around downtown Mtl in yoga gear will get you all kinds of stares from the neckties and cardigans. The only reasonable thing to do is put more swing in your thing, and give them a show they'll never forget ;)

2 comments:

Jules et Jim said...

;)
Muriel

Michel said...

After some guests through my porcelain knife into the sink along with the other cutlery, I put a stop to guests washing my dishes.
Besides, my motto is: I'm not going to clean up at your place, so I don't expect you to clean up at mine.