12.13.2009

So I quit my job today, Part deux

An obvious topic of discussion this week has been why I quit my job, some of the factors that led to the decision, etc. But the most remarkable thing to note is that - without exception - the reaction to my news was, "Congratulations!"

Every single time.

Friends, family, colleagues, yoga buddies and other teachers have all been unanimous in their excitement and support. At first, I worried that it was forced enthusiasm - that they were acting happy to keep me from freaking out.

But no, it's all real -- and it confirms my belief that this is the right move for me right now. So thanks buddies!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

More tango, more writting, more yoga, excellent!

Moon and Sparrow Sandy said...

Of course it's congratulations! That's brave and awesome and inspiring! Yay Adri Pants!!

ad said...

Now all I can think about are bombones...

http://the108plan.blogspot.com/2009/12/delicious-bombones-from-argentina.html