12.08.2009

So I quit my job today

My friend Dina summed it up best, "A wise woman knows when to pick up her pencil and go".

Today, I officially handed in notice at 90 Degrees and negotiated my last day of work - Friday, December 18. Although I'm going to miss my coworkers, it was obvious to all that I was no longer engaged with my work.

The only thing I'm worried about is... who's going to water the plants?

What's next:
  • Writing.
  • More yoga teaching. A return to tango.
  • Returning bravely to the freelance world.
Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Alston Adams said...

Good luck. Trite, but I wish it anyway.

siobhan curious said...

Good luck! It's a brave and wise thing you're doing.

Moon and Sparrow Sandy said...

Yay! Congrats to you my little Yogi.
Now we can brainstorm on new ways to be resourceful together. You will be totally fine.

peawry said...

How brave are you! I respect that so much. Wish you luck but methinks you are going to be terrific a la Mary Tyler Moore style. I'll always be your "Rho".

ad said...

Can we toss our hats?

Unknown said...

ooh, you are so going to love not filling out a timesheet!

roseanne said...

congratulations! quitting your job is a very courageous thing to do. i wish you much luck and good wishes in your next steps!!

ad said...

Thx buddies :)
It's nice to have your support.