3.09.2008

Goodbye NDG, Hello Plateau!

I have spent the last week scraping, plastering, priming, painting, installing, packing, unpacking, breaking, fixing, etc. It was a slog, but I am now in my new home - the best present a girl could have on her 35th birthday.

As a newly-minted Plateausarde, I have the following to report as regards my fitting in/not fitting in:

GOOD: went shopping and used my enviro-bag
BAD: got up at 8.30 every morning (this according to Mr. Robertson, may get me kicked out and toot sweet)
GOOD: went to Belgian bakery and bought croissants and chocolatines on Saturday morning
BAD: did not shovel my front steps and wave jovially to neighbours as I did so
GOOD: walked everywhere
BAD: did not check my email, visit Facebook, text message or read blogs for two whole days (does this mean I will be set upon by a gang of rabid Gen Ys?)

I'll keep y'all posted. Now could someone please tell me how to use the thermostat? It's freezing in here...

5 comments:

Tha Connoisseur said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW DIGS RIHNANA!!! Can't wait to see the spot. : )

xox amc

ad said...

Who do I have to fight to win the rights of having you stay with me sometime??

Tha Connoisseur said...

Hmmmm...the one person would most likely be Mrs. Colliwell...LOL But we will have to work around that now won't we? :) xoxx amc

p.s. - girl crush..hehehe (black woman blushing!)

Alston Adams said...

Plateausarde...so that's the word.

Captcha word = gutli.

You have the sexiest captchas EVER.

ad said...

Are that really that sexy?
Or is that just your mood today?
;)