3.31.2008

Top ten of 2007

Very excited - I just received Derek's Top Ten mixed CD for 2007 and my iPod is already weeping with joy.

Whereas last year, I already owned three of the tunes he selected for 2006, this year I already own five of the tracks listed. This, as my friend suggests, means that either (a) yes, I am getting cooler or (b) he's getting stodgier.

I think we all know what the answer is to that one.

Of the 19 tracks he selected for 2007 (the term "top ten" is used loosely), here are a few of the artists that are new to me and that I am looking forward to discovering:
Have I listed any of your favourites? Let me know what I'm in for...




2 comments:

dina said...

You knew Au Revoir Simone. They're on a mix I gave you two years ago. You are hipper than you think!

ad said...

I know - except I can't find that CD anymore so it never got transferred to my iPod and I can't remember what the songs sound like.

I may be hipper - but I may be a bad friend too [shameful whimper]