10.05.2008

Fail!

Outside St-Eustache, Quebec
Sign spotted at an ostrich farm yesterday.

Are they serving ostrich meat hot dogs?
If so, why does the ostrich look so happy?
Do they de-feather the ostrich before turning him into a hot dog?
Is there really that great a demand for ostrich meat?
Doesn't this scare the children??

Or do they dress up the ostriches?
What other costumes are available?
Can I see an ostrich dressed up like a clown?

New Facebook status line: Sidney will have the ostrich - with fries on the side.


In Montreal, Quebec.
Seen on the CBC during Coronation Street

I'm sorry... is Borat now working in the Nivea Marketing Department?
Anyone else find Happy Time to be awkward and not-quite-English?

New Facebook status line: Sidney is enjoying some Happy Time in the shower.

8 comments:

Melanie Fordsky said...

Awwwww Palanca, i miss u :)

Anonymous said...

I will let you know that yes, we do dress up our Ostriches... it's Halloween for them too, and we like our birds to have a happy time. As a result, our hotdogs taste better!

Tha Connoisseur said...

LOVE IT!!!
Ah spread de Happy Time halll ovah....wawaweewow lmmfao
Wow Nivea, wow...

ad said...

TC: lmmfao back at ya!

TAN: I only wish I were a meat-eater so I could try those hot dogs.

Jihane said...

For me the happy time sounds just like the TRANSFORMERS movie "Sam's happy time", but the context was different

ad said...

I just can't help thinking that it sounds like ENGRISH...

A Paperback Writer said...

Love the ostrich sign. Everyone needs one of those, I'm sure!

ad said...

I too love a sign with a sense of humour...