11.22.2008

George Stroumboulopoulos

Anyone else ever find themselves suddenly attracted to George Stroumboulopoulos? It's come on quite suddenly... inexplicably... and I don't know how to handle it.

(we'd look cute together, admit it)

It happened the other night during The Hour when he got all self-conscious about wearing a something-other-than-black shirt. He kept touching his belly as if worried that he'd look *poochie* on television, and it was very endearing. He's a Habs fan, did I mention that?

(so dark, so Mediterranean, so many vowels...)

Seriously, what do I do about this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was alone...

Anne

ad said...

Thank you once again, Anne.
I feel less weird about it now.

I would learn to make his favourite foods...

Tha Connoisseur said...

You mean to tell me this has only hit you NOW???

I have been drooling, stanning, gawking, wishing and praying that I would bump up with him as he left the Muchmusic studios. Only so I can knock him over the head caveman style and bring him to my secret cove in....well I can't tell y'all WHERE.

Get with it Palanca!!...lol

ad said...

I just never knew, AMC, I never knew!

He was in Mtl on Saturday night for the Habs game and I drove my friend crazy with:

"Which bar do you think George would be drinking at tonight? Like W? Or Hurley's? The hockey players go to Hurley's. I bet you he'd follow the hockey players. Can we go to Hurley's? How does my hair look? I need a secret cave..."