2.04.2009

I'm a web junkie

Hello, my name is Adriana Palanca and I am a Web junkie. My sins are as follows:
  • I check my email every 28 seconds.
  • I immediately Google all new people.
  • I am currently embroiled in nine poke wars on Facebook.
  • I get impatient when someone actually starts typing "www" in the URL window.
  • I have been known to "take control" of the mouse when colleagues are moving too slowly (I'm sorry, Martino, mea culpa).
  • I now say things like, "I can't get the RSS feed to work on Facebook. I've enabled all the automatic updates. Is the app a non-starter, or am I missing something?"
I don't think Hail Marys and Our Fathers will help on this one.

3 comments:

Carl said...

Girl, I have THE solution for you ...

Mais bon, si tu es si addict que ça, tu as déjà dû la lire sur Trouvailles.branchez-vous.com :D

ad said...

Grande consommation de caféine??

Carl said...

Nope sorry ... it is on now! Server problem!