2.09.2009

Valentine's Day status lines

For the gooey, I'm-in-loves...
  • Jolie is in love with love.
  • Jolie xoxo
  • Jolie is smitten.
  • Jolie is smitten with her kitten.
  • Jolie only has eyes for you.
  • Jolie loves her baby.
  • Jolie hearts you.
  • Jolie is your funny valentine.
For the bitter single people...
  • Aniston has decided to marry her cat instead.
  • Aniston is going out to buy more batteries.
  • Aniston is wondering when Happy Divorce Day is coming around...
  • Aniston thinks Valentine's Day sucks rocks.
  • Aniston is. Perfectly. Happy. Being. Single. Thanks.
  • Aniston says you can shove Valentine's Day where the sun don't shine.
  • Aniston doesn't care about romance. She has her health!

6 comments:

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Mine are invariably along the lines of "[name] is certain the mailman stole all the hundreds of cards that should have arrived today but didn't"

ad said...

I like your style, IR.
Looking forward to reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Well, one of my "friends" (who's really more like some girl I haven't spoken to since grade 10) has had a rough time of her love life for the past couple of days (yup, these are all from the last 2 days). How do I know? And I quote...

Jane is wondering when, if ever?

Jane is about ready to make her own decision!

(Jane is listed as in a relationship and it's complicated.)

Jane wants answers........enough is enough!!!!

Jane is off the arena again today. I love my kids soooo much they are my world.

(Jane is listed as in a relationship.)

(Jane is no longer listed as in a relationship)

Jane is ready for whatever you decide but I do love you with all my heart and so do the kids.

(Jane is listed as in a relationship with Joe Boyfriend.)

Jane is not who she was, who she will be and according to some who she should be but I am who I am isn't that enough?!!

++

I'm embarrassed for her!

ad said...

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Anonymous said...

And so which camp are you in?

ad said...

Adriana has no Valentine *sigh*, but she remains hopeful.