8.11.2009

Why we love Jamie Oliver

I was looking through my cookbooks for a good risotto recipe, and I found a great one in Cook with Jamie.

I'm a big fan of JO. And not just because of his Bottoms Up Mugs.

So what's the big deal with Jamie Oliver, you ask? Why do all the ladies get a little giggly at the mere mention of his name?

It's not because he's famous.
It's not because he's cute.
It's not because of the adorable lisp.

It's because he really loves what he does and he gets crazy excited about it. He really believes in what he's doing and isn't afraid to take risks now and again.

That, is hot.

5 comments:

siobhan curious said...

Also: he cares about the world, and gets really worked up about it. It makes him upset that children in London don't know what an eggplant is, and eat chicken nuggets for lunch every day. And he does something about it.

ad said...

And his risotto recipe is truly divine.

Just saying.

Michel said...

Have you seen the latest promo for his new show? Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hBOnKohXQQ

Oh, and no need to thank me.

Mtnhighmama said...

Yoga and cooking and all these other things are great and all, Adriana...but what about TANGO?!? Your neglect is disgraceful.

ad said...

I miss tango like crazy!!

But I'm going back in September :)

Michel: Thanks for making my Friday morning, lol!