1.21.2009

New underwear

So I'm test driving new underwear all this week. I bought four new styles from LaSenza and now I'm putting them through the paces.

Testing what they look like under yoga pants.
Checking to see if they make my butt look lumpy under nice pants.
Making sure the lace isn't itchy.
Worrying about wedgies.

The usual. Ladies know what I'm talking about. Men are laughing.
Now my question is - why do we go through all this trouble?

One pair has passed all tests. Three more to go. BLURGH.


2 comments:

Tha Connoisseur said...

Because panties are an essential part of the wardrobe! Men don't understand that, their only worry is to get it off intact...LOL

I had a whole conversation regarding my top and bottom matching obsession..ok, well now that the whole world knows that I always match - I will shut up. Good luck with the testing, I hear that they have finally changed from their cheapassness since Vicki's bought them over. :)

ad said...

How do you ALWAYS match? I bow before your greatness!

All five turned out to be ok - although one was a tad too tight around the thigh (for my liking) and makes me look a little spoogy.