6.04.2008

Adriana Palanca is scary.

I've been dealt something that I don't know how to deal with. It's laughable, but I really can't understand how these circumstances came to be. Don't laugh, but there are people out there who find me intimidating. And no, I'm not being paranoid. I have proof - testimonials even.

In my head, I'm a coward. I never speak when I should. I never say what I really mean. And I certainly don't ever ask for what I want. So how could I possibly be intimidating to anyone?

Some day I'm going to be like a Tegan & Sara song. Heart on my sleeve. Unapologetic. Fiercely asking to be loved unconditionally. Unafraid. Speaking the truth always and crisply.

But until then, my mock reign of terror continues.

Boo!

En passant, I nearly peed in my pants yesterday watching Tina Fey eat a whole sandwich in real time on 30 Rock. Check out the video - it's easily one of my favourite moments in television. I don't think she's chewing.

No comments: