6.03.2008

New moon

Are you feeling superstitious today?

My friend Isa has informed me that this month's new moon begins precisely at 2:23 p.m. on Tuesday, June 3 (her information comes from NASA - I think they can be trusted in these matters).

What does this have to do with anything?

According to Isa, any wishes you make within 8 hours of the new moon have a better chance of coming true.

So, before 10:23 p.m., hand write 10 wishes in ink on paper. It's usually best to focus on one subject at a time. Be specific.

Let me know if it works.

Your musical heads-up of the week: She & Him, formed by M. Ward, one of my folksy favourites, and the lovely Zooey Deschanel, one of my perennial girl crushes. And good news for Benjy Ferree fans - he'll be at Le National on October 22!

And for you Facebook whores:

No comments: