9.09.2008

KRAFT Bagel-fuls

Excuse me - but just how hard is it to slice a bagel and spread some cream cheese? Does it really cause that much mess and stress? Are toaster-related accidents on the rise? Won't it take just as much time to thaw the Bagelful? And do we really need more packaging? How much fat is in one of those monstrosities?

Can I please stop being treated like a moron by big industry?

If frozen-tubular bagels aren't a sign of the apocalyse, they should be.

Are those locusts I see coming over Mont Royal?

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Let's just hope this doesn't eventually lead to debates about which city has the best Bagel-fuls. oy.

ad said...

I'm expecting outrage from the bagel lobby over the lack of sesame seeds...

Wings said...

Sesame seeds? Please ...

It's like people who put "steak sauce" on steak. If the steak isn't good enough to eat on its own, then it's not worth eating. . period .

Sandra Simao Andrade said...

Humm, now that a have a choice, I just don't know anymore : fresh bagels from St-Viateur bagels or these things they call "bagels"!!! Tough choice! They look so discusting. Don't know who comes up with these ideas, but they should be fired. Now!

ad said...

I'm a bit of a purist myself, so the no-sesame-seeds part doesn't enrage me half as much as the shape of this pseudo-bagel.

I suppose it's more convenient to eat a bagel in a stick but THEN IT'S NOT A BAGEL.

Fired? I was thinking more "clubbed"...