9.08.2008

My appearance on 30 Rock

All summer long, I've been sending vibes out into the universe to suggest that Tina Fey write a Single-White-Female-themed episode in which she is stalked by moi. As I have yet to receive a phone call from my cosmic BFF, I give you a 30 Rock update instead:

Season Three debuts on October 30 at 9:30 p.m.

Blake Lively and Leighton Meester from my secret-shame must-watch GossipGirl will be making a cameo this season to reveal Liz Lemon's unsavoury past.

Season Two on DVD is available for sale on October 7.

Enough said. I must go back to sitting by the phone. I'm waiting, Tina!

1 comment:

Tha Connoisseur said...

I know, I hate to say it too, but I LOVE ME SOME GOSSIP GIRL! Just thought I would share with your reading posse so that you are not alone on that side of the universe...