9.11.2008

Great Facebook status lines

Every day, 4-5 people are directed to my blog because they conducted a search for "clever Facebook status lines" or "funny Facebook status lines" or some such formulation.

Obviously there's a need. And I intend to fill it.

Here is a random sampling of clever status lines that anyone can use on their FB profiles. Remember to replace 'Saku' with your own name, k?
  • Saku is missing you.
  • Saku thinks you're gorgeous.
  • Saku is working on his spellink.
  • Saku is around...
  • Saku is the grandmaster of funk. Get down.
  • Saku's heart is aflame.
  • Saku is new and improved.
  • Saku is enjoying the status quo.
  • Saku is hungry. Feed me.
  • Saku is All of the Above.*
Let's keep this list going to help the un-inspired.

Get more Facebook status lines from Ad.

*Courtesy of Olivia C.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Saku" can't be new and improved.... If Saku is new, then there was no "previous" Saku to have "improved upon". Whereas if a previous Saku was "improved" then it obviously can't be "new".

My 0.02$

ad said...

Thus the perfection of the status line. Most people aren't aware that the line "new and improved" is logically implausible.

It's ironic. Like a fly in your chardonnay, like.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I made it! What an honour. I know last week's been kind of weak for me because of the whole "relationship status" fiasco. But I won't let you down, Palanca! Come Wednesday, I'll be back on my feet and ready to tell people even less about myself.

ad said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

Saku is a legend ;o)

Anonymous said...

the improvement is what makes it new....it is a different product than before...hence NEW...and improved..