9.21.2008

More funny Facebook status lines

After a quick Google search, it turns out that my blog shows up third when you punch in the words Facebook status lines.

Oh, I can better that ranking, baby. Step aside... here come ten more.
  • Mats thinks you look good in 'dem jeans.
  • Mats is mm'mmm'good!
  • Mats is more than a feelin'...
  • Mats thinks he can dance.
  • Mats wants more taste, less filling.
  • Mats is voting you off the island.
  • Mats says, "Stop Facebooking! Go back to work!"
  • Mats can hear the drums, Fernando...
  • Mats is qualified to satisfy you.
  • Mats is crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.
NB. To my loyal readers, please excuse my flagrant pandering to the Facebook-mob, but when there's a need, I must fill it. Blame it on my mother for making me into such a people pleaser (you still like me, right?).

6 comments:

James said...

Ahemmm! Mats is honored that "you look good in 'dem jeans" made it to the list, but he dont remember being fully informed nor giving his unequivocal consent. ;)

ad said...

Aha! But which Mats?

James said...

the ORIGINAL Mats, the one that got inspiration for that line from Eddie's Delirious.

ad said...

I was referring to Mats Naslund - the original.
That Mats?

James said...

No no nooo. The source, the author: moi! You obviously borrowed that line from me. But thats okay, thats what writers do.

ad said...

Sorry about that, James.
It was on accident.