3.25.2009

About the future

In the Pisces horoscope for the week of March 26, Rob Brezsny writes that my fish friends and I will:

...take a semi-magical excursion into the future via a vivid dream or meditative vision, where you'll get a clear idea of what would ultimately work and not work about your current experiments in happiness.

I generally don't put much stock in horoscopes, but I do like Brezsny's writings because they reflect a Buddhist-like wisdom and compassion that (obviously) appeals to me. This week's horoscope made me smile, because I have been working on my future happiness for the last three months or so. It's hard work - and I love the thought of being touched by a vision that would make this work less difficult.

Foto flashback:
The parentals - Serafino and Maria. Probably taken in 1963, shortly before or after their marriage.

No comments: