3.16.2009

How I find stuff

There's a little saying I have: "If you want to find something in a Palanca house, then you have to think like a Palanca".

Thankfully, I'm fully qualified.

So when I was unable to locate the cling wrap this evening, I began searching in all unlikely places.  Part of me would like to pretend that I keep cling wrap in the bathroom as part of some esoteric and sexy beauty secret, but the truth is, I probably wandered in there with the cling wrap in hand and unconsciously switched it for something else that seemed more important at the time.

My suspicion is, I'll soon find my deodorant in the pantry next to the rice.

Petal, it should be noted, did not utter a word of criticism when I found the cling wrap. Bless her wooden heart. 

2 comments:

Mari said...

I feel better now about constantly forgetting where I put the cereal and then finding it in the refrigerator.

ad said...

I'm glad to be of service, Mari!

And if it helps, one day I found the wireless phone in the fridge too.