5.22.2008

Online poll question

Yes, I watched the finale of Grey's Anatomy, (does anyone still care about Meredith and Derek? YAWN) and yes, I've had a hot bath, so those events may have indeed precipitated this burning question.

What do you do when you realise that there is someone you just can't do without?

Or what have you done. Or if you had a big Hollywood budget, what kind of extravagant gesture would you come up with?

I expect stories. Suggestions. Advice, Comments. Seriously. This is life or death here.

3 comments:

Anne C. said...

And you think that I'd make a bad Buddhist? :)

ad said...

Sometimes my dumbness is astonishing.

Tha Connoisseur said...

OMG, I think I have already bordered on stalking on this one...lol

That is a convo in waiting...not enough space to type out!