5.15.2008

Playing with Google Analytics

The best part about installing Google Analytics has been tracking which key words have generated my blog on the results page. Just a few notes:
  • My thanks to the person who finds me almost every day with "adriana palanca!" - 44 times in the last month. I love the fact that I am worthy of an exclamation point.
  • Every now and again, someone enters the term "palanca feet". The number one result when you search for that phrase leads to a website featuring pencil drawings of men with enormous penises. I mean ENORMOUS. If anyone can explain this, I'd be very interested to hear you out.
  • Although "Borderline movie" and "moonwalking bear" generate quite a lot of traffic, the top keywords that lead to my blog have to do with hair - "stop picking hair", "stop picking stomach hair" and "stop picking feet" (the feet again...)
And thanks to my readers in Germany! Willkommen! I don't know how you found me, but I'm glad you did.

No comments: