5.27.2008

Photo shoot: Day 3

The original casting call asked for "Tina Fey meets Amelie Poulain meets Maggie Gyllenhaal". Frankly, if anyone else bagged the role, I would have been ruffled in the feelings department.

When I sat down to the first interview, they asked me why I was auditioning. I replied with a little swirl of the hand around my face and said, "Heeelllooo?" How could they deny my Tina-ness?

Tonight we took the last set of photos for the advertising campaign. It's been a pleasure and a delight from start to finish. The only aspect that's been somewhat surreal is being on the other end of the creative stick.

In my non-supermodel job, working on creative concepts for advertising campaigns is par for the course. Although my opinion was solicited on some aspects of this campaign, for the most part, most decisions were made without my input.

How many buttons to unbutton? The board had already decided.
Will she speak with a little accent? The board has spoken!
Does this show too much leg? Board says yes!

My only big decision was whether I was thirsty or not.

The fruits of all my supermodel labour will be premiering in a week or two. Keep an eye on this space.

No comments: