5.10.2008

Photo shoot: Day 2

So it's over (sigh), but what a fun ride it was. And the photos are gorgeous - thanks Thomas!

The most interesting aspect of this project has been watching how a professional photographer captures a whole world in a tiny frame. How he uses light to capture the sensuality of an elbow or the doubt in a cocked eyebrow. I looked at the images and marvelled at this person captured by the lens.

Is that really how I look?
Do I really do that with my nose?
How did the camera find out so many things about me?
Why does it seem as if this person is far more interesting that I am in real life?

Reminded me - once again - that we always underestimate/mistake how other people see us. Our facial expressions - our bodies - are very strong transmitters that send out clear messages to those willing enough to pay attention.

So be willing to listen, okay?

And now back to the business of managing my mundane life. Someone should really vacuum around here...

Here's something for you that's far from mundane...



1 comment:

Tha Connoisseur said...

You beautiful people make me sick! ;)

I am sure you were FAB-U, so hussssh...